In the midst of things going wrong, wouldn’t you love to feel that everything’s going to be okay? My aim in this non-blog is for you to have a felt experience of “Everything’s going to be okay”, and for you to be able to bring that felt experience into anything that may be going “wrong” in your life.
Okay, let’s set the scene…
Exhibit 1: I was brought up in a Tibetan Buddhist community with systemic corruption and sexualized violence. Crappy! A lot going wrong! And my response has been to put integrity as my number one value in how I live my life.
Exhibit 2: Last July I committed to offer a blog of value every month for one year to my deeply honoured Tribe.
Exhibit 3: This week the blog for March was just not happening.
Yikes! What happened this week?
- No one responded to the February community needs survey, so I had no point of focus
- Thursday I went to work on the Blog and was guided to a 2 hour program on Unicorns. I purchased the program and then did the program, and was introduced to my Unicorn guide, Blue.
- Blue said to let the transformation of the Unicorn program gel for a few days
- Fast forward to Saturday. I went to the park and had a wonderful experience feeding chickadees sunflower seeds by hand. Many of them came that day. I love the experience of their little feet grasping my finger and their happiness in plucking a couple of seeds from my palm. Very special! And I stayed longer than planned feeding the chickadees.
- I returned home to write the blog, and Blue advised me to take a nap. The nap was great!
- But still no blog…
Now remember: Integrity is my main value. I was entering into the soul crushing domain after promising you a blog and having no blog to offer.
I set up my diffusor Saturday night at bed time with an essential oil blend called, “Surrender,” because it seemed the sane direction to go at that point.
Sunday I reached out to my good friend and colleague, Diane Young, and ran my dilemma by her. Diane has a lovely warm, wise and flowing way about her. She responded, “Why not write about this process, because everyone has had the experience of something not working as planned.”
And here we are with my first non-blog.
Diane is passionate about astrology. She said we just had a full moon in Virgo, which is about keeping routines. We also just experienced the Sun conjunct Venus, which is about encouraging you to take “me time”, ie relax, take time for yourself, take a nap. There was a distinct conflict happening astrologically last week between keeping routines and taking time for self. She pointed out I was experiencing this conflict in my attempt to write a blog. This was a wonderful sanity check!
What can be learned from this?
What might be your takeaway from this non-blog?
- It is important to honour your rhythms
- Enjoy feeding chickadees (and other experiences that delight you!)
- Know when to surrender… Allow flow. Allow grace. Allow ease.
- Reach out to community when you are stuck.
- Trust the Universe. It will provide.
- Honour your commitments AND your wellbeing by growing through the tricky spots with creativity and integrity.
- Understand the love beneath your commitments, and let that love illuminate the promise.
? ? ? I’m sending a lot of pink love out to you with this post ? ? ?
I’m wishing some grace for you today to find the way through your tricky spots. There seems to be an endless supply of support and creative options, if we can only open our hearts to the basis of goodness and care always available within life.
To join my community, click here
To learn more healing strategies take the 2-week test drive of Heal Your Heart Through Meditation