Buddhist Project Sunshine
29 Day Meditation Invitation
Saturday, October 6 – Saturday, November 3
Why do a Meditation Daily Invitation?
Many say that meditation is the most effective way to change your experience of anxiety. It provides a way to shift out of survival mode and into thriving. To move out of a constrictive, defensive stance, and into a more expansive and proactive approach.
How is that possible? Your mind is the part of you that perceives threats and problems. Meditation is a simple and gentle way of working with your mind – softening it and strengthening it, so you have a wider, more resourceful perspective for dealing with the challenges of life.
Research has shown you can establish a new habit in 21 days. Participating in a 29 day Daily Invitation is a highly inspiring way to establish a new habit of meditating. This can help you create a baseline for living your life with more confidence, flexibility and ease.[/features_box_paper_white]
Highlights of the Program
- No experience necessary and no credentials needed
- Follow a daily practice that you feel safe and comfortable doing
- Fit your practice into your own schedule at times that work for you
- Meditate in a safe online community for group-practice or on your own. Do what feels best for your needs
- Participate in an online log of your practice in order to track your meditation and be encouraged by others in the group doing the same
- Enjoy daily reminders to inspire your practice
- Gain confidence in your abilities to work with your mind and strengthen your relationship to it
- The Daily Invitation begins Saturday, October 6 and completes Saturday, November 3
- You are invited to participate in the BPS Meditation Space Log where you can log in your daily practice, see fellow participants progress, and feel a part of a whole
- Join the “Meditation-Inspiration” Channel in the BPS SLACK Discussion Group and engage with others on the journey! Ask questions about meditation, give and receive community support for the ups and downs, get support to change old habits to create more balance and peace in your approach to life
- We will post a practice inspiration every day to stir your imagination, inspire dialog, and empower you to integrate meditation into your life
- In the past, meditation with others could have been scary, uncomfortable and intimidating. BPS offers group-meditation online twice a week: Tuesdays and Thursdays 7:30-8:00pm EST. This safe space allows us to support one another and connect with community without the heavy weights of expectations and discouragement. Our sessions are gentle and inviting. Join us when you can.
- There is no cost to participate
How Can I Join the
29 Day Meditation Invitation?
- The first step to joining is to become a member of the BPS online Slack Discussion Group. If you are not already a member, Learn more and Register
- What if I have never meditated? No problem, simply click on the “Ask a question” button below to send an email and we will set up a time with someone from BPS to meet with you.
Do you have any questions?
or send an email to email@example.com