Essential Oils for Abundance
with guest Arlene Anisman
What you will take away from this free audio training:
- Learn about the power of essential oils, what they are, how they work, and how to use them to relax and open your connection with Abundance
- Be introduced to Young Living’s Lavender essential oil, often thought of as the most versatile essential oil, and learn how you can use it to create your Abundance foundation of physical, emotional, spiritual and financial stability
- Receive guided instruction on how to use Young Living’s Abundance™ Essential Oil to increase your ability to create prosperity and abundance in all areas
- Learn about the opportunity opened through using these two powerful oils in conjunction with the Abundance Breakthrough Program, a self-study course in increasing your Abundance.
I give programs that change people’s lives, and I’d like you to be able to receive the full benefit. Before you listen to this teleseminar, create a quiet space to listen from, take some time to settle yourself, and engage a program that can open an important door for you.
It’s easy to register:
- Fill in your name and email address below.
- If this is your first Dream Whisperer program, you will receive an email asking you to confirm your registration for this program. Click the link in the email to confirm your registration.
- You will then receive an email with the link to download your audio
Note: If you do not receive confirmation of your registration within 10 minutes, be sure to check your spam folder.
Arlene Anisman is an Aromatherapist and Psychotherapist. Her education includes a B.A., M.Ed. (Counselling Psychology and Adult Education), CCA (Certified Clinical Aromatherapist), DCEP (Diplomate in Comprehensive Energy Psychology). She is a Clinical Member of the Ontario Society of Psychotherapists, works in private practice since January 1977, and also works part-time at the Trillium Health Centre, Sexual Assault/Domestic Violence Counselling Services. Arlene has been using therapeutic grade essential oils developed by Young Living since 1997. Her specialties include Energy Psychology which she has been using for the past 15 years, Redecision Therapy, and therapeutic grade essential oils. Arlene has found these essential oils to be extremely helpful both physically, emotionally, and spiritually, to support balance and enhanced growth. They are an integral part of her daily self care routines, as well as a vital part of her professional work. Learn more about Arlene’s work at: www.arleneanisman.com
Andrea M. Winn, MEd, dream whisperer, was brought up in a Tibetan Buddhist community and has been meditating for 38 years. Andrea brings her foundation of discipline and her formal training as a psychotherapist to her whispering of people’s dreams. She offers the transformative and empowering gifts of her unique approach to people around the world through downloadable meditations and on-line community connection.[/features_box_paper_white]