Let’s Get Started!
Success is in the preparation
Set yourself up for success by completing everything on this page
Print your 30-Day Success Prep Checklist and check things off as you complete them below
In the next 24 hours
- Begin to prepare your body to cleanse. Start to decrease coffee, tea and pop by 1/2 cup tomorrow. Continue tapering off 1/2 a cup a day until you are at zero servings for two days with no withdrawal symptoms – then you are ready!
- Start to increase your drinking of filtered water by 1/2 a cup tomorrow. Each day increase by 1/2 cup until you reach 8 cups a day.
Within the next 2 days
- Read the Program Guide now before it arrives in your package to give you a head start
- Measurements. Take your measurements with a measuring tape – this is critical for determining overall transformation. Weight scale measurements are not enough! Print the Measurement Tracker on page 5 of your Program Guide and watch the 2-minute video below to take your measurements.
- Pictures are worth a thousand words. Now take your 4 fully body BEFORE photos. Males wear shorts for the photos and females wear form fitting clothing preferable showing their waist area, legs and arms.
- One frontal photo with a date and time stamp or current day’s newspaper taken on the date the photos are taken. (example below)
- One frontal view without a newspaper or date and time stamp
- One profile (side view) photo (example below)
- One back photo (example below)
- Accountability is key to success. Isagenix provides an accountability program, the Isabody Challenge, and they give great rewards for completing it, including $200 in free products and the possibility to win cash prizes and cruises! Register now for your Isabody Challenge.
- Prepare for cooking your meals. Meals must be balanced for success. Print the Meal Guide on page 6 of the Program Guide to help you shop for what you need to prepare and enjoy one whole foods meal per day on the program.
- Prepare to exercise – it is a key to success.Watch the Low impact, Medium impact and High impact videos and determine which is the best fit for you.
- Get oriented for your first day by watching the 5 minute video “How to do a shake day”.
Click here for resources to answer questions on how to use Isagenix safely if you have medical considerations:
- If you have food allergies, diabetes, constipation, hypothyroidism
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- If you are taking meditation
- Or other questions