[headline_georgia_extra_large_centered color=”#000000″]Take Care Of Your Mind & Heart This Fall[/headline_georgia_extra_large_centered]
[headline_georgia_large_centered color=”#000000″]Participate in the[/headline_georgia_large_centered]
[headline_georgia_large_centered color=”#000000″]30-Day Meditation & Loving Kindness Challenge[/headline_georgia_large_centered]
[headline_georgia_large_centered color=”#000000″]Beginning Sunday November 1, 2015[/headline_georgia_large_centered]
Our Circle of Elders
Our community will be supported not only by myself. We are also joined by three women elders with a variety of approaches to meditation and other background experience. They will be meditating with us and participating in our private Facebook group.
Pat Kerr (Vankleek Hill, ON Canada) began studying Zen in 1970 and has been practicing since then. She renewed her connection to a Zen teacher (Albert Low) in the mid 1990’s and began to attend sesshin (7-day silent meditation retreats) about 3 times per year for over 15 years. This is still her practice.
Other experience Pat brings: she has been a certified leader of Dances of Universal Peace since 2011. She has been studying Non-Violent Communication since 2007, and she has shared with groups and individuals for about 4 years, although not as an official NVC certified trainer.
Harriet Ross (Toronto, ON) is a Yoga Therapist and Awakening Coach. She first began meditating 29 years ago but then, for many years, let it fall away. She began again to seriously study and practise Yoga and meditation in 2001.
While she no longer has as formal a practice of sitting daily in meditation, she does have a practice of moving through each day with attention and awareness. Her daily practice consists of consciously spending time in the various aspects of being: physical, energetic, thoughts and emotions, of examining attachments and aversions, practising presence in her interactions with others and in Yoga with “true nature.”
Barbara Winn (Tatamagouche, NS) has practiced meditation daily for 40 years. She has been an authorized meditation instructor for 20 years. Her training includes two three-month group retreats training in meditation and philosophy of meditation (Vajradhatu Seminary). She has completed the traditional Tibetan Buddhist three-year retreat. She has led many classes on meditation philosophy and technique, and is currently leading three such classes.
Complementing her extensive meditation background, Barbara has practiced as a clinical psychologist for 25 years. She has provided supervision for beginning psychologists.
Barbara is my mother, and I’m so glad she can join us for this program!
Why do a meditation challenge?
Many say that meditation is the most effective way to change your experience of stress. It provides a way to shift out of survival mode and into thriving. To move out of a constrictive, defensive stance, and into a more expansive and proactive approach.
How is that possible? Your mind is the part of you that perceives threats and problems. Meditation is a simple and gentle way of working with your mind – softening it and strengthening it, so you have a wider, more resourceful perspective for dealing with the challenges of life.
Research has shown you can establish a new habit in 21 days. Participating in a 30-day challenge is a highly inspiring way to establish a new habit of meditating. This can help you create a baseline for living your life with more relaxation, flexibility and ease.
This program can literally change your quality of life[/features_box_paper_white]
Highlights of the Program
- Get access to a proven program to learn how to meditate
- Structure and support to meditate 5 minutes a day for 30 days
- Daily reminders for how to have loving kindness for yourself and others
- Connect with a community of people like you – who are ready to bring more balance into their life
- A motivating experience to inspire you to be accountable to yourself so you can make an authentic change
- Once you register, you will receive your Personal Welcome Email and the Program Orientation Email
- The challenge begins Sunday November 1st and completes Monday November 30th
- You are invited to participate in a Community Daily Meditation Log
- You get to be part of a Private Community Discussion Forum. This is a place to engage with others in the journey! Ask me and others your questions about meditation, give and receive community support for the ups and downs, and get support to change old habits and create more balance and peace in your approach to life
- I will post a meditation and loving kindness quote from leaders in the field every day to stir your imagination, inspire dialog, and empower you to integrate loving kindness into the fabric of your life
- When you register for the 30-Day Challenge, you also get access to The Easy 7-Day Kick Start Your Meditation Program for only $15 (That’s 70% off the regular price of this foundational program) Kick Start is a simple program that guides you through the fundamentals to begin a full meditation practice. You can read more about this proven program here: The Easy 7-Day Kick Start Your Meditation Program
Register for the 30-Day Meditation Challenge for $47
When you register you have the option to purchase
The Easy 7-Day Kick Start Your Meditation Program
for only $15 (regularly $47)
Do you have any questions?
Let me know what you need to make a grounded decision.
[features_box_paper_white width=”75%” + border=”2px”]
Andrea M. Winn, MEd, Dream Whisperer Transformative Life Coach, was brought up in a Tibetan Buddhist community and has been meditating for over 40 years. Andrea brings her foundation of meditative discipline and her skill as a Coach to her whispering of people’s dreams. She offers the transformative and empowering gifts of her unique approach to people around the world through individual coaching, downloadable meditations and on-line community connection. Learn more about Andrea[/features_box_paper_white]